Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Do you think I'm depressed?

Well, last year my mom was diagnosed with cancer. This year, I lost my best friend and I'm always made fun of. ALWAYS. Whether it's my pimples, or my ''mustache'' which I don't have, and my ''armpit hair''. Ok, that's not my fault Hah. I developed early and I shave now :) Even some of my so called friends mmake fun of my pimples, and alot of people call me many other names. What did I ever do to deserve this? I'm always afraid to go to school because I'm afraid one of the kids will create an ''awkard moment'' between me and that girl and she will beat me to it and I'll keep being made fun of. I can't say anything to my mom because I'm afraid that she will slip into depression, and my closest friends don't even listen to me sometimes. I don't know what to do. I'm 13 by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment