Thursday, March 10, 2011

Razor bumps on top and on sides of vaginal/bikini area?

I DON'T have an STD so that's not it. Im 16 and i've been shaving for a few years and I've been having this problem for almost four years now. I'm dark skined, so it looks worse to me or anyone period. And yes I know it does come from shaving and ingrown hairs, but my question is, will the bumps go away and the scars go away, the bumps on top fade away but the ones on the side never seem to go away. I have senstive skin and the bumps itch after i shave (i think because they might be dry and not properly mosterized) & I've gone to the doctor and he gave me bleaching cream but i'm not seeing any fading in the discoloration and i got it back in August. So I'm asking for detail and information on the bumps, the scars and will they ever go away. And what to do about them because now I can't even wear a bikini without feeling embrassed. please and thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment