Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am so confused about my boyfriend, Please explain?

I am 23, overweight female with a very pretty face. My boyfriend is very sweet and loving to me, he treats me very well. He is very convincing and talks me into things that I do not like. I had shoulder length red hair, he took me to a hair salon and talked me into getting a pixie haircut. He took photos of me as I was getting my shampoo and getting it chopped off, which showed me very upset. I loved my hair long and hate it short. He also walks in on me when I go to the bathroom, which is very embarrassing because of the smell. He laughs at me when I fart. Plus he made me shave down there because he doesn't like it hairy. I love him and he is very sweet to me otherwise. Should I be put off by this? Should I stay with him or break up with him?

No comments:

Post a Comment