Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why did people always call me gay...?

In middle school and high school? I am a college sophomore, but I haven't been able to get over it. It still sticks with me. Whenever I do anything, I have to ask myself if it would look gay or not. I mean, I did that in high school too, but no matter what I did, people always called me gay and homo. I'm not even gay nor did I wear or do anything that would give people the wrong idea. On Halloween in 11th grade, people from my bus even shaving creamed "You're Gay" on the side of my house. I honestly don't even know for sure who did it. I am speculating. There was this one kid in my grade that was on my bus that would always yell out gay or homo as I was getting off the bus. I can understand why a gay person would be getting this kind of abuse from mean people, but I didn't even do anything to make people think I was gay. People would always start laughing and there were other people in my grade as well on the bus that knew about it. I live in an upscale neighborhood and people talk a lot here, so I can only imagine what they say at school. I didn't say anything cause the kid was in a group of five kids, they never said anything, but they were pretty tough guys so I didn't mess with them. It was so embarrassing that sometimes the bus driver would say like "knock it off". They naturally didn't listen and kept at it the next days. The abuse on the bus was mostly because of my dad though because he tricked me and my mom into getting the exterior of the house done in somewhat "bright" colors. He knew how it would look, while we had a completely different color in our minds, but he just wanted to prove that we couldn't do anything. He is just an evil man. I do not want to get into that right now. Why did people call me gay? I would honestly like to get in touch with all the hundreds of people that did call me gay and find out why because if I don't know, it means I might still be doing those things that most people think are homosexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment