Thursday, March 10, 2011

What's causing my sudden acne...?

Alright, so my breakouts started around late October, right when it started getting cold, it wasn't bad and mainly just a few spots on my forehead, I bought the clinique 3 step system for oily skin, and within a week my skin was about 3 times worse, I kept using it thinking it was gonna get better, it didn't so I stopped after about 3 weeks, it made it extremely dry, so I went back to washing my face twice a day with aveeno foaming cleanse, for about 2 weeks, my skin was still dried out and flaky, so then I switched to aveeno at night, and a gel cleanser in the morning, I also tried a new toner along with that, now I'm washing my face once a day with aveeno's foaming cleanser, my skin is still extremly dry and broken out, is it the weather or the products I'm using...?

No comments:

Post a Comment