Friday, March 11, 2011

Which product do you think is the best for my hair?

I've only used the aveeno, which does work but it's not amazing or anything..I used to kinda be in the same position with my hair and personally i'd recommend you to try the joico k-pak, which is a reconstructing system. The shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask are the best! I use the mask once a week with a reg.washing every 2 days. You will be able to tell a difference in your hair almost immediately! If you do any styling..especially while your hair is the way you say it is.. you NEED a heat protectant! Right after a wash I use the Chi silk infusion serum on my ends and then apply Chi karatin mist all over my head. (The keratin also helps your hair grow and become stronger!) Before I straighten or style I always apply Chi 45 iron guard which helps protect it from heat as well. Also remember you need to be healthy for your hair to be healthy..so lots of water, exercise, and a good diet play a big part! Taking a multivitamin or prenatal vitamin would be a good idea as well to help jumpstart the growth. Hope this helps you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment